Welcome to Past Heroes Ltd who are the latest company to have become one of our Corporate Members. They join Askews, Brett Martin Daylight Systems, Buildbase, Century PR; De Marco Solicitors; Elliott’s Car Accessories, Inspire Insurance and Shortland Horne as our first nine companies gaining the benefits of Corporate Membership (see below).
Past Heroes, with their sister company Michael Godfrey Surveys are based in Fife, Scotland and Managing Director, Michael has been an advertiser on our website for some time and have decided to upgrade their support for the Association by becoming full Corporate Members. The company look to provide a ‘new way to look at signed memorabilia’ by offering a bespoke autographing service for a variety of sports including football. The website (www.pastheroes.com) puts those who wish to have a personalised memento from a respected sporting star of the past in touch with their hero. They focus on former players who had their time in the limelight from any time in the past up to the 1970s or 80s. If you are a sportsman of the past wishing to register or a member of the public wishing an individualised message from a ‘past hero’ enquiries can be directed throught the website or via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01592 779 199
If your company wishes to join Past Heroes Ltd in supporting the work of CCFPA these are the benefits of corporate membership and details of how to apply:-
- Your company will be listed as a Corporate Member in the special section of the CCFPA website (under the ‘Sponsors’ tab) including a link through to your own website.
- Your advert will be featured on the CCFPA website carousel (design not included) You will have a Photo opportunity with a former player of your choice (subject to availability)
- Your company logo will be printed on the CCFPA newsletter (printed three times per year).
- You will receive priority booking for all CCFPA events including golf days, Legends Days, celebration dinners & forums, etc)
- Corporate membership is marked by the award of a membership badge and an Association tie or scarf.
By joining the CCFPA as a Corporate Member you are supporting a non profit-making organisation that aims to bring the former players of Coventry City Football Club together. CCFPA is run by a team of enthusiastic volunteers who raise funds to put on a range of events for former players and its membership throughout the year. The current cost is £150 per annum. If you are interested in becoming a corporate member or have any queries about what it entails, please contact CCFPA committee member Sandra Garlick on 024 7699 8055 or via email on email@example.com. She will be able to send you an application form with information about electronic payment (or by cheque). Alternatively, you can download a corporate information application form from this site via the ‘Join Us’ tab above (top right)